Screw cap capping machine Groninger KVK 104
Model: KVK 104.
Year of manufacturing: 1990.
Number of capping heads: 4.
speed of the machine 9.000 bottles per hour.
Power installed 1,1 Kw.
Diameter of the bottle 20 - 100 mm.
height of the bottle 30 - 250 mm.
The CA-type screw capping machines can screw pre-threaded plastic caps that require pick-and-place or even Twist Off caps with steam injection
The caps are picked by means of a transfer starwheel with pockets or pegs
Programmable Logic Controllers Various capping and ejection control systems of badly capped bottles
Capping stations: 14
Capping system: Screw cap
Pitch circle diameter: 480 mm
Mechanical speed : approx 18.000 container per minute
Model: Trio - F -TP - 6
Continuous motion machine to close glass and PET bottles with pressure caps.
Machine is in accordance to the GMP and FDA rules.
Number of capping head N°4
Speed of the machine 8.000 bottles per hour mechanical output
Power installed 1,1 Kw
Diameter of the bottle 20 - 115 mm
height of the bottle 40 - 220 mm
Pressure capsule dimensions Min diameter 20 mm max 115 mm
Pressure cap system
Bausch Stroebel KS 1010 capping machine for injection vials
Bausch Stroebel brand for injection vials from approx. 3. f00 vials/h, fully automatic, consisting of:
Brand: Bausch Stroebel
Model: KS 1010
Stainless steel crimper version for 16-45 mm vials, height 25-80 mm, speed according to product max. 3,500 vials/h. Includes 1 metal lid vibrator, staple station. The team is provided with its anti-cancer protections, monitoring the presence of the lid and its alarms.
Rudolf Deckert AVM 730 capper
Intermittent rotary capping machine with 12 stations
Plastic capping head and metal caps
Automatic caps rotary feeding
Speed up to 4200 bottles per hour
Diameter up to 90 mm
Height from 40 to 215 mm
Up to 400 PCS/MIN, 8 capping heads, continuous motion rotary capper.
Vial diameter (mm) DF: Min 14, Max 52.
Vial height (mm) HF: Min 35, Max 110.
Cap diameter (mm) DC: Min 13, Max 33.
Cap height (mm) HC: Min 6, Max 16.
Output: up to 400/min.
Standard voltage:400V – 50 Hz.
The F550 (Serial no. 550009 ?) is an 8-head rotary seamer for automatic feeding and seaming of aluminium or flip-off capsules. The machine has been designed to work with previously filled vials and allows the application of aluminium or flip-off caps; it is also designed for in-line connection both upstream and downstream. The vials arrive at the machine via a special feeder. The vials come from the infeed belt and are closed by the rotary head. Once operations have been completed, the vials exit onto the outfeed belt or are rejected from the belt.
- diameter: min. 14 mm - max. 60 mm
- Height: min. 5 mm - max. 100 mm
production: 16000 vials per hour
Installed power: 3,5 KW
The bottle closing machine in modified atmosphere and vacuum, has been designed and built according to the most modern and advanced technologies. All the solutions adopted are the result of research and design aimed at building safe, reliable machines capable of guaranteeing high quality and production standards.
The machine has been built with high quality components to guarantee low maintenance and a long working life. The piping, fittings, valves, materials and installed instrumentation comply with F.D.A. directives.
All machine parts, smooth surfaces, rounded corners have been specially designed to facilitate cleaning and sanitising.
SECTOR OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
The bottle capping process is divided into the following stages:
1. Bottle infeed: The containers coming from the line arrive at the machine where an auger sets them up at the machine's pitch. The screw feeder leads the bottles into the infeed starwells where, after a rotation of about 180°, they are deposited on the carousel plates.
2. Capping in a modified atmosphere: The infeed star deposits the bottles onto the carousel platters, which move the bottle towards the capping head; the bottle capping procedure is divided into the following stages: Bottle Lifting, Bottle Uncapping, Bottle Vacuum, Bottle Nitrogen and Cap, Bottle Vacuum, Bottle Capping, Bottle Descent and Release.
3. Bottle unloading: The exit star receives the bottles from the capping carousel and deposits them after a rotation of about 180° on the exit belt, close to the ejector.
4. Bottle rejection: The rejection system is implemented by means of a system called Soft Push, characterised by the presence of a pad covered with absorbent material and driven by a pneumatic cylinder. Upon receiving the rejection signal from the machine's control logic, the pad comes out, hits the containers with capping imperfections and moves them to an independent rejection accumulation. Conversely, suitable bottles will be free to flow to the next process.
The production speed can be varied by acting on appropriate parameters settable from the control panel. The maximum speed attainable is 9,000 bottles per hour with 100ml bottles.
Year of construction: 2006
Length mm 4550 Width mm 2310 Net weight Kg 5000 Frequency Hz 50 Voltage Volt 380 TECHNICAL PRODUCTION CHARACTERISTICS Production 9000 Bottles / h (100 ml) Size of treated bottles 50 / 100 ml Treated bottles material: glass Steam consumption 300 Kg / hour Water consumption 18 lt / min
Via XXV Aprile, 8
21054 Fagnano Olona (VA)
Tel. +39 0331 1693557